- RSS Channel Showcase 8598025
- RSS Channel Showcase 2746880
- RSS Channel Showcase 4167696
- RSS Channel Showcase 1784256
Articles on this Page
- 06/23/12--16:12: _Who’s working at Th...
- 07/04/12--13:12: _Who’s working at Th...
- 07/11/12--12:17: _Who’s Working at Th...
- 07/25/12--12:24: _Who’s working at Th...
- 07/29/12--16:12: _Who’s Working at Th...
- 08/21/12--16:36: _Who’s Working at Th...
- 09/23/12--17:10: _Who’s Working at Th...
- 11/12/12--16:04: _A holiday letter fr...
- 08/27/14--11:50: _Ridge Tahoe names A...
- 10/21/14--11:11: _The Ridge Tahoe Pro...
- 07/06/16--16:07: _The Ridge Takes Cen...
- 10/31/17--15:10: _Tahoe in November: ...
- 12/14/17--17:48: _Ways to Get on the ...
- 06/23/12--16:12: Who’s working at The Ridge Tahoe?
- 07/04/12--13:12: Who’s working at The Ridge Tahoe?
- 07/11/12--12:17: Who’s Working at The Ridge?
- 07/25/12--12:24: Who’s working at The Ridge?
- 07/29/12--16:12: Who’s Working at The Ridge?
- 08/21/12--16:36: Who’s Working at The Ridge?
- 09/23/12--17:10: Who’s Working at The Ridge?
- 11/12/12--16:04: A holiday letter from our GM to you
- 08/27/14--11:50: Ridge Tahoe names Adam Matzkin its new tennis pro
- 10/21/14--11:11: The Ridge Tahoe Proudly Presents the Mountain Side Eatery
- 07/06/16--16:07: The Ridge Takes Center Stage as Spotlight Award Winner
- 10/31/17--15:10: Tahoe in November: Events, Resort Openings and More!
- 12/14/17--17:48: Ways to Get on the Mountain Faster
Meet and greet some of the management team here at The Ridge Tahoe! This week’s featured associate is… Amanda Hrabik Greeting’s ya’ll! My name is Amanda Hrabik and I am the Guest Relations Manager here at The Ridge Tahoe. I was feeling adventurous last year and decided to move out […]
This weeks’s featured associate is… Dan Garrison Dear Ridge Resort Followers: My name is Dan Garrison, Senior Vice President & General Manager. I want to first say thank you for your interest in the Ridge Resorts and for taking the time to visit our website & this blog. In this new world of social media […]
This week’s featured associate is… Ann Thomsen Hello my name is Ann Thomsen. I am the Reservations Manager here at the Ridge Resorts. I have been with the Resort for just over four years. I love my job as it gives me the opportunity to meet interesting people […]
This week’s featured associate is… Marlena Bolt Hello, and greetings from Lake Tahoe! My name is Marlena Boldt, the Director of Resort Sales. I have the pleasure of overseeing our meetings and events department and I am involved in the sales and marketing of our hotel accommodations to […]
This week’s featured associate is… Sam Slack My name is Sam Slack and I am the Vice President and Director of Operations for the Ridge Resorts. I joined the team in 1988 as the Assistant Resort Manager responsible for a number of the departments that ensure that our […]
This week’s featured associate is… Heather McCoy My name is Heather McCoy and I am the Senior Assistant Resort Manger here at The Ridge Tahoe Resorts. I first joined the team back in 2003 with our Financial Service Department. In March of 2005 I took over […]
This week’s featured associate… Jeff Schwarz My name is Jeff Schwarz and I am the Assistant Resort Manager here at The Ridge Tahoe. Originally from California, I graduated from Cal Poly, Pomona, CA with a bachelor degree in Accounting. I moved to Lake Tahoe in 1994 and has worked in timeshare management […]
Dan Garrison – General Manager The resort team is working hard to prepare for the up-coming holidays and winter season. In fact, the snow is falling as I type this message to you right now! 30 years later and I am still awe struck by the beauty we call Lake Tahoe and the Sierra. The […]
The Ridge Tahoe has a new head tennis professional. Adam Matzkin, 46, is a highly accomplished multiple sport athlete with a primary emphasis on tennis. He joins The Ridge Tahoe team with quite the background as a student and teacher of the game. Adam has been playing since the age of three where he got […]
The wait is over and a new name for the former Ridge Club Deli has picked, thanks to an online poll this summer. Names were created by Ridge Tahoe guests, the community and beyond that best describe the restaurant and its fresh, natural and simple food selections. The names were narrowed to three and the […]
Perched atop the Sierra Nevada mountains, The Ridge has remarkably set itself apart as the picturesque resort when visiting Lake Tahoe. It has always been considered a local gem, but now it has been recognized by Douglas County with the Spotlight Award in Tourism & Hospitality. The picturesque Ridge Tahoe as seen from our Prism […]
The temperature is dipping, and snow is in the forecast. Though autumn won’t officially end until December 21, it sure feels like winter is here with the arrival of November. Help send off fall and welcome what we hope is a wonderful winter with these November events! Opening Ski Resorts Nothing signals the beginning of […]
You land in Lake Tahoe. Your main objective: get on the mountain for some skiing – and quick! We don’t blame you, as that would be our goal, too! If you’ve never been to the South Shore of Lake Tahoe or if you’ve never stayed at the Ridge Tahoe, you may be wondering just how […]